HoloTech Solar Storage Tanks
|Residential models include:
- 10 gauge steel core tank
- Pressure-treated wood skids
- 2″ polyisocyanurate insulation
- Galvanized sheet metal jacket
- Corrosion inhibitor (label)
- 1 Therma-Flow PF8-818 heat exchanger (8 GPM, 12.5 ft2)
- 1 Collector pump (1/8 hp, 110 vac) with shut-off flanges
- 3/4″ piping
- 1 collector flow meter
- 1 delta-T controller
Click for larger image.
Be sure to check out our easy-to-follow HoloTech Installation Manual!
Whether you are a seasoned contractor or a skilled Do-It-Yourselfer, our installation manual ensures your job is a success.
Here’s what some of our customers have to say…
“We were definitely pleased with the HT-130, and we hope to be installing more in the future.”
– Greg White, Sustainable Energy Solutions
“The HT-80 fit the mechanical room like a dream. Ready to store free hot water from the sun.”
– Andy Fulton (left), Asheville Solar Company